The membership classification “C.I.D. Approved” is for schools, colleges, online and correspondence programs teaching INTERIOR DECORATING programs.
- Certified Interior Decorators International must be exclusively listed as the only group or Association pertaining to the Interior Decorating program.
- Certified Interior Decorators International must be linked to your school’s Interior Decorating program.
- Certified Interior Decorators International is the only “CERTIFYING BODY and MEMBERSHIP ASSOCIATION” exclusively for Certified Interior Decorators.
- The C.I.D. Welcome Students package, which includes information on “BEING A CERTIFIED INTERIOR DECORATOR”, will be accessible online to the students of your Interior Decorating or Design program.
- Interior Decorator program must be directed to individuals who desire to work as professionals in the interior design and decoration industry.
- Teachings should be based on the basic elements of Interior Design and Decoration.
- All schools MUST provide a STEADY STREAM of graduates to C.I.D. or the partnership will be teminated.
- Yearly dues for C.I.D. Educational Partner membership are $650.00.
- Your school Interior Decorating Program will be featured on our Approved Schools list on our website.
- Approved programs lead to more enrollments and more students will complete the course because completion leads to Certification.
- Your Interior Decorating program will save all new Students $395.00 when applying for Certification.
- Graduates will be required to order our Certification Review Course ($95.), C.I.D. Entrance Exam ($95.), First Year C.I.D. membership ($295.) and Application Fee ($15.) for a total of $500.00.
For an evaluation of your Interior Design program to become C.I.D. approved, please submit information about your school, the course outline, the hours it takes to complete the course and the cost of the program to Certified Interior Decorators International (C.I.D.). at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the information to 772.287.0398.
All programs are subject to review by C.I.D. for acceptance.
C.I.D. Approved Educators:
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN EDUCATIONAL PARTNER?
Educational partner: Total $650.00 (Annual Fee)